Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Read Your Need to Feed, or, Would You Like Pickles with Your Pixels?

Ella asks:

How about you, Concerned Reader? Do you prefer your litblogs with or without sandwiches?

The sandwiches here are a metaphor, of course, for something else; but hey - this is a litblog, and I'm a litblogger, what would I know about metaphors? Sandwiches, on the other hand, I do know about, and I know I definitely want to see some more of them on this blog.

So without further ado, dear readers - help yourselves!


Don't worry, there's plenty more pixels where that came from!


Be careful not to bump into the computer monitor when taking a sandwich:


If someone walks in and sees you gnawing at the monitor, you have my permission to shoot them!

Sandwiches! Sandwiches for all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home