Sunday, January 01, 2006

So Stephen King read eighty books in 2005. Big deal - in his prime, he was writing that many books in a year. King's 2005 top ten can be found here. It is nothing you haven't already seen elsewhere.

My 2005 tally was seventy-two books, not including the ones I didn't finish. So not only has King written two more novels than me this year, he has also read eight more books. Also, he has shitloads of money and millions of fans. But then, I don't have to go around looking like this:


I'd call it even, wouldn't you?

1 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Blogger JPW said...

My favourite of him is from the rear dustcover of an old H/B of 'Misery'. If you could see things that possibly exist only in my head, it'd be your favourite too.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home