Saturday, January 28, 2006

Attack of the Tims

Hi. I'm Tim T, not to be confused with Tim S, the proprietor of this blog, or fellow poster James P. Wall.* James, meet Tim. Tim, meet James. Tim, meet Tim. Tim, meet Tim. Tim, meet James. James, meet Tim. All clear? Excellent.

Tim has just sent me an invite to join this little corner of blogdom, but not before I pre-emptively accepted his invitation in this post.

So, now that I'm here - what are we going to talk about? This site is about books, right?

*Pretty confusing name if you ask me. Personally, I think he should change it to something simpler - I'm thinking a word that starts with T and ends with M.

8 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger JPW said...

The question now is: Will all (!) the readers of our *other* blogs follow us here for a double-dose, thereby increasing readership exponentially? Or will present readers of ILines, now denied a single consistent voice, flee in droves, thus leaving, essentially, three wankers arguing amongst themselves?

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger JPW said...

Incidentally, I was just thinking - this should be a site about books and about booze. What books we're reading and what booze we're drinking. Which combinations go best together, and which ones leave unpleasant sensations all throughout our bodies.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger TimT said...

I don't know. Why not through the books out and just get on with the boozing?

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger TimT said...

Through the books out? Gosh, I have to work on my English. I think that sentence almost meant something ...

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger JPW said...

Some great addition you turned out to be!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger TimT said...

You know, I wasn't even drinking when I wrote that. Pretty impressive, huh?

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Books and booze - sounds like a winning combination. As I have previously pointed out, most of my posting here is done under the influence. (Disturbingly, my posting at Sterne tends to be done sober.) I see no problem maintaining that tradition.

As for whether the IL audience will flee in droves - I doubt it, considering half of it is now contributing.

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Caz said...

What a find - I can't believe you managed to snaffle TimT's services from all other blogs.

I've spent six months drafting a very attractive offer, and the contract is beautifully formatted too, then you come along and steal him from under my smelly armpit, with nothing more than: "oi, ya wanna come and play on my little bookie blog" - and he's off like a shot.

Talk about your blog-slut.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home